Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hello! I'm Shawn, and me and my 3(American Girl) sisters: Alexia, Josefina, and Ana ,will be updating our lives here on this blog. First you may want to learn a little about me- My full name is Shawn Machel Johnson. I love gymnastics, swimming, and mostly all sports! Movies are another thing I like! I am a famous gymnast and have gone to the Olympics once, and have won lots of trophies, and medals, including a gold! I'm 11 years old, and my birthday is January 19, 1998. Some of my favorite people to hang out with are my BFF's- Melody & Sonali who are from Canada, my sisters, and all my friend's in my town! Please spread the word of this blog to people, because we want to make lots of other AG dolls! I'll tell my sisters to come on here soon and talk to you.

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment