Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm Ana!

Hey! I'm the last person to meet you but, I love letting people know about my life. I'm Analita Machiah Rosalinda Clara Montoya. I know it's a long name, but..I didn't choose my name:0) I love playing instruments-like piano, guitar, & violin. Someday I hope to have a orchestra, and perform all over America. I also love helping my twin sister Josefina cook for the other dolls here in HersheyWood. I also love designing musical outfits for my recitals. Like adding "notes" all over my tights and shirts. And I always love giving music recitals at Christmas Time. Here in HersheyWood we always have a huge celebration Christmas day. We sleep by the Christmas tree, and the night before we put the gifts under the tree, and in everyone else's stockings. Then Christmas Day we do the Christmas play, open gifts, and EAT! We love Christmas! At Thanksgiving we do the Thanksgiving play too, and dress up as Indians & Pilgrims. Here in HersheyWood holidays are a BIG BIG BIG thing!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I have to go to bed now but I'll come back on here soon :0)

Ana
P.S. I also like to help Josefina cook sometimes, and help Isabella work at her shop, which I'll

No comments:

Post a Comment