Friday, February 12, 2010

Good News!

Melody and Sonali came home from Canada last night!! We haven't seen them yet but we will on Sunday and I've been e-mailing them like crazy!! I have missed them so much in the last 2 months!!! And they might not be able to stay in the U.S. because of their Visas. I can't wait because the Winter Olympics are starting and so me and Melody are going to get dressed up (in the clothes that she bought at the AG store in Minneapolis on the way back from Canada) and we're going to film like we're reporters and we're at the Olympic Games!! We'll even try and put a video on here if we can. I can't wait to see the entries on ourdolls.net!! They are going to be shown in 2 days, and Aunt Emily entered so I might vote for her. I'll have to see the other pictures. Guess what else?? Grandma and Grandpa won a trip to Mexico, so we might be going to stay at Melody and Sonali's house for 4 whole days in the summer when we can go to the pool!!! I hope it works out -

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment