Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Big News!!

Hey Alexia wanted me to tell you her big news while she's sleeping. She can't post for a few days because she has the flu! Well #1- Alexia applied for 2 jobs and she got them both! She works at 2 shops called iDelight, and Soapy Suds(which Aunt Emily and Aunt Erynn own) Mom owns part of iDelight so that's probably why she got the job at iDelight :0) #2- For Thanksgiving our grandparents(our mom's mom and dad) are going on vacation for their anniversary! And Shawn and Ana are going to our friend's the Reeds house!! Last time Ana went they went to Frankie's! Me and Alex might be able to go too :~) Well I still don't know what mom's going to do for the Christmas Play. Ideas? Well I have to go check on Alexia.

Josefina
P.S. I can't wait to tell you what I get for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment