Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Sisters We're Getting

Hey! Ana told me whoever posts next has to tell the sisters we're getting soon. Well first is: Leila from Hawaii,& she's 1o years old. Next is Taris & Paris the twins, they are 10 also, and they are from India. Next is Jean, she's 1o, and from Florida. Last is Maeve from Spain, and she's 10. Also yesterday our mom planned our Halloween outfits. Josefina's is- A Mexican dancer, Alexia is a fairy, Ana is- Cleopatra, and me- I'm- A Genie. I'll try to post some pictures of our outfits soon. Visit ourdolls.net! What other dolls out there are dressing up for Halloween? What are you wearing? Let me know and I might do a Halloween contest! Well I have to go to bed now, because I have school tomorrow :0)

Brooke

P.S. Does anyone do anything special for Halloween decorations? I need some ideas! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment