Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tagging!!

BIOLOGY
Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Teeth
What is the last heavy object you have lifted? My school books to AG Academy
FOOD-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Italian
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? The Tea Top(a caf'e here in HersheyWood)
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Chocolate
What is your pizza topping of choice? Cheese!
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter
RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want t know the day you were going to die? No!!
If you could change your name to any name what would it be? Melody or Victoria.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No!!
DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you have? 1
Last time you had a run in with the cops? NEVER!!
Last person you talked to in person? My sister Josefina
Favorite month? August
CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? I wish it was my birthday!!
What are you listening too? Ana telling me to help her.
Worrying about? If I'm going to get any sleep at all tonight because of a play we're doing.
RANDOM-OLOGY
What's the last movie you watched? A math video for school :(
Do you smile often? YEAH ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
Do you always answer your phone? Yes because Mom just got me a new phone :)
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I never get a drink-I get fries or ice cream.
Do you own a digital camera? Yes!
Have you ever owned a pet fish? No
Favorite Christmas song? There's so many!!!!!!!
Whats on your wish list for your birthday?
A new doll
AG clothing
AG furniture

Can you do push ups? Unfortunately :( I am a gymnast.
Can you do a chin up? Again, unfortunately :(
Do you have any saved texts? No...
Ever been in a car wreck? No way I'm not old enough to drive, and Mom is a careful driver.
Do you have an accent? Yes-I have a Southern accent.
What is the last song that made you cry? Never happened.
Plans tonight? Practicing for a play.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Not really.
Name 2 things you bought yesterday: Nothing-I haven't been shopping in forever!! I NEED new Ugg boots and skinny jeans soon!!!!!!!
Ever been given roses? Yes after a dance recital.
Current hate right now? Nothing.
Met someone who changed your life? Yes my best friensd Melody and Sonali.
What were you doing at 12 AM last night? zZzZzZ
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? I need to eat!!
TECHNOLOGY
How many TVs are in your house? 3
What color cell phone do you have? Pink.
What does the first text in your inbox say and who sent it? WHAT??

Shawn
P.S. I tag all my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment